Painting wire wheels.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Painting wire wheels.....
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 01:04:30 EDT
I recently spray painted my wire wheels on my MGA with a couple of coats of
silver paint. They came out looking pretty good. I also bought four new
knockoffs to help spruce it up a little. I took my time about it and did a
good job. Should I now seal the silver paint job with a clear coat ? Can
anyone recommend a good clear coat sealer, or some other method of protecting
the paint? Thanks in advance.......

                                          Bill Dillstrom

1962 MGA MKII Roadster
1979 MGB Roadster
And still looking for a nice TD...........