oil leak

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: oil leak
From: Robert Sexson <rsexson@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
I started my B up this morning And let it warm up. It didn't run smouth but
I havent adjusted the carbs yet. After about fifteen minutes running I
spotted a puddle of oil under tre left side of the engine. It seems to be
leaking around the front side cover. I thought I paid attention to those.
New gaskets  and I used gasket sealer. I think I will have to pull the
manifolds off to fix it right. Any ideas out there?

R. Sexson
74.5 B