GO GO GO 77B

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GO GO GO 77B
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:34:13 -0230
Well you'd never believe the 77 is purring like a kitten!!!!! Dirt in the
carb was the culprit. Electronic ignition installed, rockers adjusted, new
plugs & she's sweet!!!! Ha Ha!!!! My mechanic buddy was so impressed he's
off to buy one of his own!!!!
Thanks to all for the advice. I'd be lost without this list!!!!! You
Craig (old mechanic pal I hadn't seen in five years) was more than impressed
with the instant
responces I got and the accuracy of them!!! I did forget to mention also at
the time that the front of the car was still on stands (starter install)
thus the fuel pouring to the rear. Now I have my cannisters off to clean out
& I think I shall even renew the charcoal & filters inside!!!! I'm off to
the garage BEAMING!!!!!!!!!!

VROOM............VROOMM..............Gotta luv it

Safety Faster!!!!!
Andy P. 77 Carmine B