MGV8

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGV8
From: "Kim Lang" <ktlp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 19:09:32 -0700
Lads: I had the opportunity this weekend to climb under my A and lo
and behold the complete chassis, rear and front end have been modified
quite extensively for racing (panhard rods, sway bars with the frame
rails boxed). Extracting myself from the underside of the vehicle, I
began to sweat, my heart was pounding in my chest and in the distance
the rumble I heard in my ears wasn't thunder but the sound of a 289
Ford V8 backed by a Borg-Warner transmission coupled to a
Dana-Salisbury rear end. I am no better today as I am now experiencing
visions of a British Racing Green roadster crushing all in its path
that attempt to "have a go". I fear my condition will not improve
until I can make this vision a reality. Please help!!

Larry