Re: Bugeye floormats

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye floormats
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:02:58 -0400
Í'd be impressed if a rubber mold shop would cut 3 large molds and
run 100 sets - all for $2000. But maybe that's America.

There is also the risk that on the first run dimension specs or
quality are not acceptable.

The real challenge will be to find the correct shade red or blue
"paint", that will take the flex and the foot traffic.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug