Re: Aftermarket Wheels

To: "Michael Blair" <mblair@nfis.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Wheels
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:40:43 -0700
Here is a list of interchangeable wheels that was posted previously.
Important note: just because the bolt pattern is the same doesn't mean
the wheel is a good fit. The offset may be different, particularly with
front wheel drive wheels. Not all of these wheels would necessarily be
14" diameter, either, and the widths will vary. But this would give you a
place to start.

My guess is that 195/70-14s were the ones that were rubbing on the 72...

4 on 4-1/2"
---------------------------
Acura - Legend '86-'89
Buick - Special '61-'63