RE: Documentation for and MGB and the manufacturer.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Documentation for and MGB and the manufacturer.
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:14:41 -0400
Mike, if you have the VIN, I would try to get a BMIHT certificate for the
car.  That would at least give them the approx build date for the car.  Go
to http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar/ and look for the link to the British
Motor Indus... Trust.  The certificate will cost you @ $40 US.
HTH
Gordie Bird