Re: An Introduction

To: "Ernest S." <ernestern@home.com>
Subject: Re: An Introduction
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:14:48 -0600 (MDT)
If you can get to the point where you can read the repair maunals you will be
able to put it back together.  4 years ago I would not have been able to pick
an MGB out of a crowd.  I now have done my breaks, clutch, cam shaft, head,
front and rear main seals, and in currently in the process of replacing my
engine and tranny.  You will be able to get all of the basic help you need.
Once you get into the more advanced stuff then the list may not answer the
question, but once you are that far along you will be able to figure it out
yourself.

If you don't have a good list of parts suppliers, I have put one together at:
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html  Many people on the list have sent me
info as well as quite a few vendors.  If you need parts that is a good place to
start.