Speed bumps (was a Towing Question)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speed bumps (was a Towing Question)
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:24:37 EDT
In a message dated 05/05/2000 11:18:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
djw69@idt.net writes:

<< Does anyone besides me hate those damn speed bumps.  I crawl over them and
 still drag most of the time.  Perhaps there is some really rough sandpaper
 that we could put on the bottom of our B at the low spots and gradually sand
 down the bumps as be scrape over them.  Any suggestions? >>

Dave,

Perhaps what you need to do is raise your 'B up to rubber bumper height.  I
rarely have any problems with speed bumps unless they are particularly bad.

Then you can get vanity plates like "nosebleed" or "highrider" or "spdbmpetr"!

Tongue firmly in cheek!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB