RE: My Ad (with additions, incl. SU's)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: My Ad (with additions, incl. SU's)
From: Dan <dbhmgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 11:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
OK, every time I post to this list I get in trouble - (anybody remember
the vacation-bounce of '96? I do! I've only posted 3 or 4 times since
then!). Steve let me know the email made it, but I forgot to add my
location. Then I responded only to him. AGHHH! I was in such a hurry
yesterday I really didn't send a good message so.. here it is again
(sorry, but with more info), with location:

1980 B, 61,000 original miles. This car is in REALLY nice condition.
Just about everything is new. The oil pressure is good, never
overheats, no rust, clutch is new, rebuilt master cylinder, new
interior, new top, body shell restored in 95, engine seals (including
main) replaced. Has tonneau cover, full car cover, catalytic converter
by-pass pipe, it's been garage kept, I never drove it in the rain or
snow, etc, etc... I'm looking in the range of $7500.00 If you want to
see it go to:  http://members.home.net/dbhmgb/4sale.htm

I also have a set of SU's off of my 72 GT I'll let go pretty cheap -
maybe even cheaper if you buy the car ;)

I am in Reisterstown, MD, just NW of Baltimore.
dbhmgb@yahoo.com
(W) 410-706-1665
(H) 410-833-1075

Thanks!