Re: BMIHT

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMIHT
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 18:40:06 -0700
Here's what's on mine:

Chassis number (you needed to provide this)
Engine number (as built)
Body number (not very useful, since it isn't the one on the obvious tag;
see Clausager)
Specification (LHD, NA Export, for example)
Exterior color
Trim color
Hood color (top for us Yanks)
Date(s) built (a range, like 17-23 November 1965)
Date despatched
Destination (dealer)
Other numbers (where recorded): Gearbox, Rear axle, Key numbers
Details of equipment (where recorded): Wire wheels, heater, whitewall
tires, ashtray, packaway hood, anti-roll bar (for example)
Other information (?)

Not all of this info may be available for any particular vehicle. You
also get Mr. Clausager's autograph. I thought it was worth the price,
even though I've managed to lose the original engine and gearbox on my
watch.

David Councill had this to say:

--

Max Heim