Re: MGB GT Rally Car

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <keithw@sand.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB GT Rally Car
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 12:35:15 -0400
Now I am really pissed!!!! This would be great to see. Keith, a lister,
in an LBC, on a Rally. Then just to top it off he gets first in class.
But my freaking cable company refuses to carry Speedvision!!! The
bastards. Gonna have to hope the head honcho is named Kenny.

Larry

PS - Way to go Keith - keep them cards and letters coming in.

At this exact moment in time 5/9/00 10:47 AM, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>In a message dated 5/8/00 11:09:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, keithw@sand.net
>writes:
>
><< Most of you know about our MGB GT rally car.  Well, Rim of the World
> (http://www.rimoftheworldrally.com/), 5-6 May, was our first event. >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Congratulations, Keith!  Good show!
>
>I understand that Speedvision WILL be airing Rim Of The World soon.  I will
>have to check out their web site for the date.  I sure hope they have some
>good shots of the LBC!
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget