Re: Lottery

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lottery
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:07:17 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/00 11:52:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:

<< So, which one of you is going to buy me a lottery ticket in the BIG
 lottery today... or have I been beaten by the time difference again (has
 it already been drawn - and which listmember won:-)?? >>

With $325 Million up for chance, and I am just one state away, and the measly
76,000,000 to 1 odds, we are taking 35 chances here at work.  Of course, if
we win, and after taking the hit for taking cash instead of the annuity, and
after taxes, and after we split it 10 ways, I'll be lucky if I can fill my
gas tank!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget