Wanted: Left rear spring hanger for 70BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Left rear spring hanger for 70BGT
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 14:29:54 -0400 (EDT)
I'm desperately searching for a left rear spring hanger for a 70 BGT. I
can't order it from Moss (cat no: 457-510) and I'll have to wait four
weeks from ProperMG (cat no: MB56R) and Victoria British (cat no: 9-9828).
If anyone has one of these or knows where I can order and get them within
a week or earlier please let me know. I'd really like to get this car on
the road as soon as I can and this is the last problem preventing that.

Thanks,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it
geoffeg@sloth.org || is weird.