Re: Checking the coil?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Checking the coil?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 21:36:48 -0600
Trying another coil would be the only way I know how to verify for sure if
the coil is bad. However, your symptoms are not what I expect from a coil.
I would think the coil would cause a more abrupt on/off symptom and
probably not at a quick interval (at least from what I have seen but who
knows?).

If its a popping or misfire after the car is warmed up, I would suspect a
rich fuel mixture first.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT