It lives (part 2)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It lives (part 2)
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:10:55 -0400
189 Miles and still purring. In fact it sounds more cohesive than it
did during the first few rides like maybe things are meshing in better
(probably just my imagination). I have noticed three things during the
break in,

1. Something called torque now seems to exist on hills.

2. I guess I need to replace the seatback cushions because when I pull
away from a light (even at break in driving) they seem to compress much
more than before :-) :-) :-) :-)

3. No smoke.

Thanks to all for the help and cheering on during the winter. Looking
forward to longer tours through the Northeast and the favor of a few
more voters at shows this year(ya gotta see the clearcoated engine!!!).
 Frank, How far is Waterford from Boston? thinking of your show there.

Carl French
Alfred, Maine