Re: RV8 Test Drive

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: RV8 Test Drive
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:48:20 +0610
Neil Cotty wrote:

> What!?! Now I am offended. <G> ;) If ANY of my MG's were actually on
> the road right now, I'd almost agree, but seeing as they're not, and
> you just knocked another second off your best time at the track (as
> I said you would btw <VBG>) I think it's you who's the tease! Racing
> MG's when I wish I could be beating the pants off my MGA right now
> as you are with Primrose the B,

yes, but I want it all and I want it NOW!  I want to keep little
Primrose (the tatty one) sprinting AND I want my MGA AND I want an RV8
(and probably a rally-prepared GT, too).

> Well why don't you BUY that reasonably priced MGA then, at least
> that would stop you whinging at me!!! lol! <G>

Because I don't want to be responsible for the heart attack that my
accountant would suffer.  He already thinks I should give Primrose a
rest for a season - not for the car's sake but for my wallet's sake.

<sigh>

Oh well, I guess I had better finish packing for San Jose!  I know the
way now (and I am keeping my eye on the weather there, too... I want
more than low 70's people).

Eric
'68MGB MkII