ACK!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ACK!!!
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:07:26 -0400
Trying to do the right thing today I pulled to side of the road to make
a drink container adjustment and SCREEEECHWHAM..tinkle..tinkle. !6 year
old girl "not paying attention" side swipes my Left rear. Did not too
much to the car, dished in rear fender, turned chrome strip into modern
art, and pushed (new last year) bumper into rear fender. I was driving
to my restorer's place at the time so I just kept going. Oh well, tips
for dealing with the Insurance company? (hers) The paint is nine coats
and one year old. I just want it fixed right. The good news is that I
already have an appointment to get the work done in time for next
weekends opening car show. The last thing I did before leaving was make
reservations for the Brits by the Sea weekend in Conn. in Two weeks. Oh
well, I guess I will have a few more pics for the scrapbook.
Carl