Finding black grounding points

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finding black grounding points
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 21:07:52 -0400
Hi list and Lucas Gurus,

I checked all the ground points I could find this afternoon and solved some
problems I had. Strangely when I turn on my lights my Hazard illumination
lamps turn on. I have checked the following ground points. Trunk,  Under
the Wiper motor, Engine bay close to fuse holder. According to my Haynes
diagram there are two more close to the dash gauges. These two groups of
cables are bundled up but have a dead end terminal. In other words they
don't have a connection to body metal? Should I connect them to body metal?
Also, I have a threaded steel cable bolted close to the fire wall but I
don't know where to connect it ? Maybe it goes  to one of the bundles?.
Thank a bunch, Enrique