Lucas Square 8 lamps

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Square 8 lamps
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:58:40 -0700
Hello all:
Thanks to all for the help and information about these antique and fairly
obscure lamps.
As you may (or may not) recall,  I have been looking for replacements for
the broken lenses of the  Lucas Square 8 driving lamps on my 1969 MGB. It
turns out I found a pair on ebay for 50 bucks which is about 1/4 of the
going rate for NOS units.

The person who sold them, it turns out, has found some more units and will
sell them on ebay (or possibly direct). The units are New Old Stock and
used, and can be seen at:
http://w1.404.telia.com/~u40407157/

Please contact her directly if you are interested:
jan.nilsson@eponadata.se

Note that she is in Sweden and it will cost $20 or so to ship a pair of
lamps. This is not bad though if you can get a good deal on the lamps
themselves.

All the usual disclaimers apply, no interest, etc. (although if you like you
can buy an extra set and send them to me <smile>).

Kind regards,
Tim.

Tim Economu
Mona '69 MGBGT