RE: front spring question - 1973 BGT ??

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: RE: front spring question - 1973 BGT ??
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:52:44 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks Kelvin.  Onoe thing that I forgot to mention is that I bought the
springs new, and they have sat this low since the day they were installed.
They are supposed to be stock repalcement springs from moss.  I suppose
that I could have gotten lowered springs by accident.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215