Re: Strangest looking Lucas part I've ever seen

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Strangest looking Lucas part I've ever seen
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:59:37 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 12 May 2000, Trevor Boicey wrote:

> Ian & Liz wrote:
> >
> > Its a combined horn and trafficator switch, mounts in the center of the
> > steering  wheel in (usually) British saloon cars. Some early MG saloons had
> > them up to Y type I think.
>
>   MG-Z as well had the center-trafficator, but the horn was
> a crazy bar inside the steering wheel radius.

Yup.

Speaking of signals, I just got home from driving to Florida and back.
Passed a big motorhome with a really well done sign on the back that read

"WARNING: SIGNALS INDICATE THAT OLD FART WILL TURN"

--
Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff

1960 MGA           "Baby"