Re: MG with Nissan B-210 motor

To: Joe7670@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG with Nissan B-210 motor
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:01:24 -0400
Joe,
  I can't tell you anything definite about the MGB conversion. MGBs had
either 4-speed gearboxes or the 4-speed and overdrive.  If the car you're
checking into has a 5-speed, it is likely to be the Datsun/Nissan unit.
  Should you buy the car and choose to revert to true MGB equipment, save
the gearbox.  The Datsun B-210 is used in the 5-speed conversion for TDs.

Bob