Re: rubber bumper

To: "Rollie BROWN" <rbrown@collierinc.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rubber bumper
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:02:26 +0100
I've used ArmorAll with quite good results but they are not long-lasting if
you follow the instructions.  Instead put a layer on and spread it out with
a finger (plastic-covered if you wish) and leave it in the sun to dry.  Do
this again and again and again *without* polishing in between until it seems
like it won't 'absorb' anymore (probably because by now the stars are out).
Only now polish up with a clean cloth.  Comes up with a deep lustrous finish
and is quite long lasting, although less-so when exposed to a lot of hot
sun.

PaulH.