MGCGT (automatic) FOR SALE

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGCGT (automatic) FOR SALE
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:15:21 EDT
My 68 MGCGT, with automatic transmission is for sale. The car has been
completely restored to outstanding condition. The car looks concours, but is
very driveable: no rust, perfect pale primrose yelow paint, original black
seats with white piping, period BMC radio, and wire wheels. The car has a
wide Britax slideback sunroof. The engine has been redone, and the car drives
beautifully. Also included are a complete shop manual, original owner's
manual and 1968 advertising brochure.

This is an extremely rare (only 400 made, maybe 80 still around) vehicle. It
is a perfect tourer for someone who wants the MG sports car flair, no
mechanical problems, an excellent investment, and a car that your stick
shift-challenged significant other can drive.

The car is located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I can be reached by e-mail reply,
or by telephone at work (954-920-9450) or home (954-431-2288).

I'm asking $12,900.

Steve Yaffe