Re: NJ Inspection Passed!

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: NJ Inspection Passed!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 06:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Bill, Doug's did not do the inspection, they're not a
licensed inspection shop. They take their cars to the
MVS site in Freehold on Route 9. My comment about the
1 year referred to the fact that in 2001, my car will
be 25 years old, so I have until 2002 to make the
decision - go for it again or get the historic
plates.... Hence, an extra year. I think I'll probably
continue with the regular plates as I don't want any
restrictions placed upon my right/privilege to drive
my LBC whenever and wherever I want!

Happy BC Week, all. Weather is lousy here in NJ, since
Saturday.... Still drying out my floors from the drive
home from the shop on Friday!!
--- "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com> wrote:
> Dan DiBiase wrote:
> >
> > Well, I'm pretty darned excited right now. Just
> picked
> > up my car from Doug's MG Shop in Howell, NJ, and
> the
> > car is covered for 2 years under NJ's new
> emissions
> > test!!
>
> This is important to me, is Doug's a licensed
> re-inspection
> shop, or did you take the car to inspection?
>
> > So, looks like my decision on whether to go with
> > historic plates next year had been deferred for
> > another year!
>
> Two years thanks to I-M80, check the sticker.
>
> Bill Gilroy

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ