Re: Hello to all

To: "Jeff&Penny Stofko" <jeffpen@netrax.net>
Subject: Re: Hello to all
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:37:05 -0700
Welcome.  Give us your hardest questions...except don't ask about whether to
disconnect your drive line when towing or what to use to chock your wheels!
The answers are 50/50 each way on the towing and a cat.
These are inside jokes that you'll have to suffer with.  But you'll also get
a lot of useful information also.  I promise!

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
swconley@foxinternet.net