Interesting ad

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting ad
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:03:57 EDT
I was just wasting some time on the MG Classified page at
www.mgcars.org, and I noticed this ad:

"I am selling the Farm

I am selling the Farm; at the age of 83 it is too much work. After
the 50th at Watkins Glen ( I was invited to do a lap in the '29 MGJ4
I ran there in '48) I realized that there was still a great deal of interest
in MGs. My son and I have a bit of a MG graveyard and it must ALL
go. Shop Manuals for MG TC-Bs. There are other Manuals there to.
One huge MG Dealer Sign. MGB Parts from a '64, '65, '66. MGB
Project car '72. MGB Project car '69. MGB shell ' 78. MGB Limited
Edition '80 in "stored" condition. MGB-GT '68 in "restored" condition.
MGB replacement parts (MOSS) still in the box. Except for the GT,
I don't want to parcel this lot out. If someone will take the time to junk
the parts that are "useless", find someone fot the parts that are good
but he does not want, he can have the "Limited" and the original
Manuals and Sign for a minimal fee. Any offer that will get me 90%
there will be considered. Cheers, OTTO
Contact: Otto Linton <rdlin@gmx.de>
Devon Pennsylvania USA
Tel: 610-995-9937

Advert placed 17-Sep-1999 at 20:49:50 (UK time)"

Granted, the ad was placed back in September, so I don't know if the
stuff is still available, but it sure sounds interesting.  Other than that
interest, there is no other interest on my part, because I'm broke.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport