Re: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:33:12 -0400 (EDT)
I have to agree, the MGA is just plain beautifull. The door handles on the
coupe just look so nice. I don't really think of my MGB GT as beautifull,
I think of it more as very very cute. I think cuteness is better than
beauty so..

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || The only thing worse than infinite recursion is infinite
geoffeg@sloth.org || recursion.