Re: 3-story tall filing cabinet etc. [OT]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3-story tall filing cabinet etc. [OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:45:13 -0700
Oh, I see what you meant. But I interpreted the web page to mean, one LCD
per file drawer. If the drawers are stacked singly one atop the other, my
guess is it would only take 10-12 drawers to be one story high. So 30-36
LCDs would not be that much of an investment.

Geoffrey Gallaway had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149