Memorial Day -- 1500hours local time -- be there.

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Memorial Day -- 1500hours local time -- be there.
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:20:16 -0400
Flag protocol aside, here is a mission everyone can accomplish on Monday.

At 1500 local time, take ONE minute to be silent and reflect on the meaning
of this day, and think of those who have fallen in defense of our freedom.
This includes safely pulling your car to the side of the road, letting that
burger burn on the grill, turning off the TV, getting up from the computer
and walking away, etc.

More importantly, tell the children WHY we're doing this, and why it's
important. The small, heavy moments as children are remembered by all of us.

If you don't know what 1500 means, ask a vet, and start a conversation by
saying "thanks".

Pass it on.
That is all...carry on. :)

Dan