Re: impatience is not a virtue

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: impatience is not a virtue
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 18:37:14 -0700
Joe,

When you accidentally flood the engine, I have found that holding the gas
petal all the way to the floor and trying to restart usually works.  I think
the petal to the floor tends to let more air in to overcome the flooding.  I
don't recall having to do that in a car with SU's but I think it would still
work, especially since they don't have accelerator pumps.

Dave 72 B