Sports Coil Plug Gap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sports Coil Plug Gap
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:19:13 +0000
Reading back through the archives (as I do before changing ANYTHING on
my car), I was looking for some comment on the increased gap recommended
when you install a Lucas Sports Coil.  Everyone says 'increase the gap'
but I was seeking something more definitive and found the following from
wayyyyyy back.  Any comments anyone?