Re: Shimmy-Shimmy-Shake Revisited...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shimmy-Shimmy-Shake Revisited...
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 19:04:22 -0300
If you are running radial tires, ask your tire shop to check to
make sure that you haven't thrown a belt.  Thrown belts can and do cause
the same type problems.

  I have had this happen to me and they
do things like cause the car to want to pull to one
side or vibrate as in out of balance or out of round.

In any case, good luck.
Cheers,

Gene Balinski

80  B