Re: Sealed Batteries

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sealed Batteries
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:39:32 -0700
I have had a Delco 26-60S maintenance-free battery in my B since January
1989. Up until this winter it always started on the first crank (well,
except when I was losing teeth in the ring gear and chewed through three
starters in three months). Now it sometimes takes 2 or 3. I'm thinking I
need to clean the posts and starter connections. So I suppose this is an
endorsement (eleven years and going...).

BobMGT@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149