Hello All

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello All
From: Doug_Cameron@icoc.org
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:50:40 -0400
My first day on the list....was surprised at the number of posts! Great to
have a forum - the discussion on steering racks and tie rod ends very
useful, as I am going to tackle re-booting this weekend......

Just acquired my first restoration project - a 73 B. After the brakes and
front end (am driving currently....gotta be safe....), will go after the
wiring (it is amazing to me how messed up this wiring is.....and evidently,
from the posts, mine is not a unique problem. My fuel pump cuts out when I
turn on the headlights! :) I'm hoping a few hours sorting out the tangle
the previous owner left me will help tremendously.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the group, say "hi", and look
forward to keeping you abreast of the restoration. Thanks! - Doug