Re: úNo power to my washer.

To: "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: úNo power to my washer.
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:37:00 +0100
The problem is that no one who hasn't stripped down a harness knows how the
greens are run, it may be that two greens physically close in the harness
that look as if they should be the same wire may be two wires going to
another point in the harness.  Maybe the simplest thing is to run another
green in from a connector that has power to one that doesn't.  With careful
testing it should be possible to isolate the two ends of the broken green,
if that is what it is, and remove them from the connectors to avoid any risk
of the broken ends grounding.

PaulH.