Re: brit car week with Attitude - TOOLS

To: wcameyer <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: brit car week with Attitude - TOOLS
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:40:05 -0600 (MDT)
summit racing (summitracing.com)  sells a folding hoist.  I haven't used
it personally, but I have seen it and it looks quite nice.

No personal interest etc,etc

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari