Steering Wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheels
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 06:42:37 -0500
Hi,

Been away for a long time. Back for a while. Sorry to bomb the lists but
not so sorry to have not done it.

I'm looking for information on a line of steering wheels called "Personal".
I inherited one on the yellow '69 MGB (which is now almost a Midget since
being rear-ended). It's a wooden wheel, 15" dia., no rivets, aluminum
center and rungs. All that's written on it is "Personal" and "Made in
Italy". It's a very comfortable wheel and I want to put it in my new '67 B
but the column spindles are different sizes and I want to get a suitable
hub if I can. If anyone can point me to the company or has info about using
maybe a Motolita center hub on it ...

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke
schnittke@mindspring.com