Re: clutch replacement from underneath

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch replacement from underneath
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:42:14 -0700
Thanks, Jim, that was very informative. The key point, I think, is that
it was done on a lift. Without the lift I would tend to agree that there
may be no advantage to the technique. But at least you have demonstrated
it is possible, which was the original question.

Jim Stuart had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149