Ideal MGB Redux...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ideal MGB Redux...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, I knew when I typed the word 'consensus' that I
was thinking wishfully...!

Here are the results from my informal (and
informational) poll -

o 1962 - 1967 MGB's: 8-ish
o 1968 - 1971: 3-ish
o 1972 - 1974: 2-ish

Most everyone (except those of us that own 'em!) was
disdainful of and disrespectful toward the RBB cars -
shame on you!! I had to send my '76 out to the garage
while reading those replies, else he would probably
refuse to take me to Clinton tomorrow!

At any rate, thanks for all of your responses, I
enjoyed 'em all. Gonna go look at the '69 Tourer
tomorrow evening and see it it deserves to share
garage space with my RBB!!!

Night.

=====
Dan D