Re: Part 2: Underneath Clutch replacement - Want to know?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Part 2: Underneath Clutch replacement - Want to know?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:41:27 -0700
Wow. Thanks for the extremely thorough description. Better than a Haynes
manual! Good luck with the rest of it.

BTW the transmission mount rubber always seems to be melted. One theory
is that it dissolves in contact with oil. And there is always plenty of
that beneath an MGB!

James Porco had this to say:

--

Max Heim