Re: Insurance

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:22:36 -0700
I find that restriction a little hard to believe. Why would you need
plates at all if all you did was trailer it to shows? They would have to
let you drive it in parades, at least. Not that that helps you, but I'm
thinking of the Model A Ford guys whom these Antique license programs are
usually aimed at.

Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149