Re: Bay Area B's

To: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bay Area B's
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:41:36 -0700
I would like to meet some local enthusiasts. I belong to national clubs,
but there aren't a whole lot of organized activities on this side of the
Bay, at least. Even a "tech session" that consisted of standing around
kibitzing while someone worked on their car could be fun.

DENNIS COX had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149