Stuck Valve on TD

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuck Valve on TD
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:43:49 EDT
I just did a partial rebuild on my XPAG engine. I had the cylinder head done
by a professional British car mechanic, new everything on the head plus
hardened valve seats. I ran the engine in the garage yesterday for an hour
between 1500 and 2000 rpm. All was well. Today I took it out for a very mild
drive around the neighborhood. A couple blocks from home the number two
exhaust valve stuck. It eventually popped back out and I made it home. Is
this a big problem or just a normal thing with a recently rebuilt engine?

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336