Re: Importing Car from Canada

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Importing Car from Canada
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:59:33 -0400
The exchange rate on the northern peso is certainly in your
favour.

Pre 68 no problem. For the rest call up your US Customs - get the
story straight from them, including duty rates if any. They have a
pamphlet on car importing. True anecdotal info or second hand
hearsay from the list is no protection when you're at the border
at 2 am.

Mike L. (a canuck who has sold a few into the States, and at least
one got stuck at the border because the purchaser did not do his
homework)

60A,67E,59Bug