Re: cokpit suround

To: "Robert Sexson" <rsexson@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cokpit suround
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:17:18 +0100
It is a pig, taking a lot of stretching on the two main corners.  I glued
mine to the face first, then glued the edges and progressively folded them
over.  I did mine in about May or June when the weather wasn't particularly
warm and I got a tear just a few inches from the end - very annoying.  I did
have another vinyl strip but couldn't face doing it all over again so cut a
sliver and stuck it in the gap.

PaulH.