Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:46:33 +0100
And when you do get round to bleeding the clutch - don't.  Instead fill the
complete system via the slave bleed nipple with a Gunsons EeziFill (aka
EeziBleed).  Takes about five minutes and no bleeding necessary.  Use the
pedal to flush out the system via the slave nipple first to avoid pushing
gunge back though the m/c.

PaulH.