Rochester, NY area?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rochester, NY area?
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:29:23 EDT
I'm a long time (3 or 4 years) lurker on this list, but pretty active member
on the V8 list, especially over the last 8 months.  The V8 and myself are
being relocated on a job move to Rochester, NY.  I was hoping to communicate
with anyone in the area, maybe make a few new MG friends,  ask some general
Rochester questions and  inquire about any British Car Clubs there.  The V8
isn't quite show worthy yet (needs body work, which is next winters project),
but I'd still like to drive her to club meetings, etc., and show her off.
The plan is to move mid-July, but I will be in Rochester, the weekend of June
22nd on a scouting trip, if there happens to be any British Car type events
that weekend.

Please respond off-the-list to Wake074@aol.com.  Thanks, and I look forward
to hearing from any new neighbors.

Glenn<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html";>