Re: Swell-tering event in Texas

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Swell-tering event in Texas
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 04:22:02 -0400
Carl and All,

Don't say i didn't tell you so Mr Carl!!!!! Just to let you others in on a
little inside info. Carl was not travelling with your typical MG group last
Sunday. Carl has not mentioned any names but I'll bet I know who they were.
I travel in groups many times and actual get a little annoyed if we don't
get to have a little "unscheduled tech session" along the way. Done water
pumps, fuel pumps, relays, alternators and a petronix electronic ignition
conversion while roadside and on several show fields. Half the fun is
getting there (or at least trying to). I'm sorry that Carl had the
experience he had but had told him that he would be amoung the lowest life
forms found in the MG world when he mentioned to me who he was joining up
with.

Leaving for Cleveland (from long island) Weds. AM. Hooking up with several
along the way (Mike Robson included). If everything goes well I'll arrive
much too early, so I'm hoping to get a couple of hours under the bonnet of
someones car along the way.